5.06.2013

How time flies

Hey hey there, everyone!

Life has been a bit crazy, and I don't really see this as a pregger lady blog - hence the quietness here lately.  I just thought I would check in briefly and say things are going well.

Now since spring has officially arrived in Ohio, I am back to walking outside and have managed to jump on the bike a couple of times, too.

Unlike may pregger ladies in the blogosphere, I have opted to NOT be Miss Fitness during this journey but instead take some time away from the training schedule.  For all intents and purposes, I have been "in training" for about 2.5 years now.  The break has been welcome.  I definitely miss my schedule - and racing - but I am also enjoying a more relaxed lifestyle for a while.  Don't get me wrong, I haven't stopped doing everything.  I just haven't been running 3 days a week, biking 4 days a week and swimming 3 days a week.  It's about four days of walk a week and a day of cycling.  That's it - and it works fine.

As my triathlon teammates are starting their seasons, I am taking great pleasure in playing an active support role for them.  I plan to go out and cheer folks on at races, volunteer, etc - I'll be present, but just in different ways.

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are having a little girl.  Mirabelle Hope Brady is developing wonderfully, and I have continued to feel great.  We are still on track for a late August delivery.

In the meantime, I have several friends who are due between now and then, so it has been a lot of fun to see all the babies arrive.

That's about it here - I hope all of you in blog land are doing awesome!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awwww, a girl :) Glad you are feeling well and staying active.

Unknown said...

Congrats on finding out it's a girl! :) Welcome to team pink!!! :)

I love that you are taking this time for you and feeling good. Training and racing isn't going anywhere!!!