5.31.2012

I'm still here....

hey hey, bloglandia!  I am still out here floating around.  Oddly enough, when one is underemployed (or funemployed), the days are ridiculously busy.  I can honestly say I have achieved more and checked more off my to-do list in the past month than I have in a long, long time.

Here's a brief summary of what's been going on in my life: I'm following my heart.  I love to help people, and that's what I am doing.  I'm teaching SPINNING 2-3 days a week, I'm leading outdoor rides for Life Time Fitness every week, and I am getting certified by this guy at the end of June to start teaching Boot Camp classes.

I'm toying with the idea of getting USAT Level 1 Coaching Certified, and my husband is 100% supportive.

In the past month, one of my best friends lost her father unexpectedly, my husband's department secretary passed suddenly, and I have come to a very REAL understanding that life is short - so live it NOW.

And that's what I'm doing.

Oh, and training for Ironman Muncie 70.3.  Which is now about 5 weeks away.  Holy crap.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am so happy that you are taking advantage of the time that you have. Enjoy every moment!

FYI, go for Level 1. I think that sounds great!