10.31.2011

Snap back to reality

Cabin weekend was AMAZING.  Great friends, great beer, great food, great beer, great friends.  Did I mention the beer?  And friends?  Overall, the weekend was just what the doctor ordered.  I came back to some craziness on Monday - some job things that went bad then good then bad then good again.  Monday lived up to its name today - if that makes sense.

I have decided to get back on the regular workout train today too.  Due to the large amounts of beer consumed in the Maryland wilderness, I need to gets myself movin again.  I started this morning at 7:30am in the pool.  I can only do 30 minutes (the pool is open 7:30-8:20 during the week and I have to be at work at 8:50), but I got 1000m in, so that's a start.  I'm training again!  yay!

And for your viewing pleasure - a pic from Saturday morning at the cabin.  SURPRISE!  Four inches of snow!!!!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Sounds like a great weekend especially the beer and friends part! Oh wait did I mention the beer part!

Matthew Smith said...

Good for your for getting back at it. The pool is a great place to start! That trip to the wilderness sounds fun.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

For a brief moment, I thought that was here and almost cried, then read (which would have helped the first time without the dramatic heart murmur) that is was in Maryland

Unknown said...

you guys are getting all the NY snow!! Keep it there! LOL! Sounds like you had a great weeked!