1.05.2011

OUCH.

Tuesday marked the first of 12-14 sessions of 1.5 hour spin. 5:45am-7:15am every Tuesday morning on a spin bike. For some reason, when the clock chimed 12:01 on the first day of 2011, I forgot how to set up my spin bike. Not good when you know you will be in the saddle the longest you ever have in your LIFE. For some reason I just could not get set right. I don't know if it was the angle of the seat, the height of the seat post or the placement of the handlebars. But after sitting on that damn thing for 90 minutes, my nether regions were begging for mercy. Hopefully I will regain my bike placement memory or get a better spin bike next go round.

The class was kick ass hard. Sprints at level 9+ intensity, jumps, sprints, sprints, jumps - egads. But it sure is one hell of a way to spend a morning.

Oh yeah, I love Tater Tots. Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

KovasP said...

Yum tater tots. Or hash browns. Or seasoned curly fries.