1.06.2011

bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike

Guess who has a new bike? ME ME ME!!! Well, "new" to me that is. Thanks to the awesomeness that is craigslist, I snagged a great Trek1000SL. It *is* the men's version, so the only real issue with it is getting my leg up and over the middle post, but it isn't too ugly :-) The fit feels great, and boy does he fly. I've only ridden him around the parking lot when I checked it out for the sale and down the street once I got home, but it feels really good. It's different than what I am used to though, so it is going to take some getting used to. I think the hubs will also enjoy riding it, too!

Here's the Craigslist pics. I'll post some of my own later!!!!

5 comments:

KovasP said...

So with that color I'm guessing his name is Patrick, like the starfish from Spongebob?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

So that means you are going to join the Westerville Bike Club?

M said...

Kovas, i am trying to find the right name. I am unfortunately (or fortunately) not a SpongeBob connoisseur, so patrick may not be the name of choice :p BDD, should I be joining the Westerville Cycle Club? I'm going to have to do something to get my cycle confidence up!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new addition!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it ! Wish you many happy rides !