2.15.2010

GO AWAY, SNOW.

OH MY GOSH. Just when it looked like the roads were clear and we were safe to be out and about, another 6-9 inches of snow is falling. It started around 9am and has been coming down nonstop since then. At times, there are nearly white out conditions. Besides the fact that I will have to shovel the whole driveway again in the next 24-48 hours, dart league is canceled for the night, my part time gig in C-bus has been canceled for tomorrow, and I am stuck in the house for another 48-72 hours.

Snow, please stop. Spring, you are welcome any time. I miss the South :-(

5 comments:

Streaker said...

Now, I know why I live in Texas. How do ya'll keep up with a running schedule in such weather?

M said...

I'm a TX girl, too, and this snow is killing me! How do we keep up with running? I have no idea!! I can't seem to figure out what to do. Turns out this is actually a freakish bad winter, so maybe we can be out and about more often in better years. For now, I am shuttered up in the house waiting for the chance to get outside!!

Streaker said...

Where in Texas are you from?

M said...

I grew up in a small farmtown SW of Houston - Needville/Fairchilds, TX. But now I am in snowy snowy Ohio and trying to make friends with the treadmill!

Streaker said...

I drove through Needville last Saturday enroute from Surfside Beach to Austin. I promise you that there was no snow.