2.29.2008

Wedding Announcement!

Mike and I are working on putting together a website that has all the wedding details, but it isn't quite ready to go at this point. Therefore, I am going to use this forum to announce that today, formally, my bridesmaids all gave their formal acceptance. Yay. Thanks to a gift certificate Miss Laurenita had for a free lunch for 4 at Piedmont in Durham (and her willingness to use it for this occasion), I had a chance to sit down formally with all three of my lovely ladies for a wonderful wedding planning lunch. Many of my readers know these ladies, but just in case you do not have the pleasure of interacting with them every day, they are:


The always charming Miss Lauren



The sexy mama Miss Meredith


And last, bit definitely not least,
my darling Miss Cookie

And do you not LOVE the fact that I was able to find a picture of each one of them making a kissy face????

No comments: