2.28.2008

Just a quick update

Hi, everyone - no long post today, but if all goes to plan, I should be able to return to fairly regular blogging sometime in the near future. I am now coming into work as early as possible most days so I can try and spend some extended evenings in the library. I have been meeting my buddy Tim at the library on Wednesdays (sans this week) from about 3-8:30pm for the past couple of weeks, and this week, I will be spending 3:30-8 at the library on Thursday and Friday. If need be, I will spend Saturday morning in the library. My goal is to send off the first full draft of my masters project by Saturday evening. I have already handed over the first half, and to good review from my adviser. Hopefully she will like the second half, too. Once she reviews the whole thing, I am sure I will have a series of rewrites, but right now it looks like I am on track to finish. GRADUATION, HERE I COME!!!

No comments: