9.22.2007

Lived through the first week

I made it through my first week - wow. I am exhausted. I was so used to being at work and not having to really "think" all that much because I knew everything backwards and forwards. Now, every little thing is mentally challenging. When I get home in the evening, I am absolutely wiped. Last night, Mike and I went to dinner and ran a few errands. We got home, laid down upstairs, and next thing I knew, we were waking up in the morning.

It is all Greek to me right now, but everyone in the office is really supportive. No question is stupid. I was sent to a conference Thursday and Friday, and next Tuesday I get to go on my first site visit. I will learn how to evaluate construction sites! woo hoo!

Okay, I am going to rest some more. More fun stuff coming soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on suriving your first week! Like all new jobs, everything is a mystery in the beginning. I'm confident you'll be running the place in no time!