9.23.2007

Play by Play

I don't feel like writing long sentences, and something tells me this week will be super busy. I will therefore update you, point by point, on what is going on with my life. Because that is so oh important. ha.

- Mom is recovering well from her surgery. Thanks for everyone's good thoughts.
- I take my first site visit to a construction site this week in Winston-Salem. yay!
- I have been notified I am not welcome to participate in Campout for Duke basketball tickets this weekend due to my part time status. Even after two years of service to the graduate student council and actually DOING something (like planning 5 community service events, attended by more than 120 graduate students) in the organization, my appeal was denied.
- I will still go party at Campout and be able to go home and sleep once I am tired. I guess that's not so bad.
- I hope to have a second draft of my MALS proposal done by week's end. Big surprise in store once I get that approved.
- Mike is awesome, as always, and I love him a ton.
- Lauren and I may have settled on Halloween costumes, which is great.

That's it for now. Peace out, folks.

No comments: