4.15.2007

damn it

I am too naive. We were at a party last night (it was a great party, actually), and I left my purse unattended for too long. When I went back to it, my purse was gone, my jacket was on the floor. Someone found my purse in the bathroom, but it was empty (except for my Burt's Bees lip balm). Someone ran off with my camera, my cool Chocolate phone, my driver's license and my debit card. We alerted the waitress, and someone actually tried to use my credit card at the bar, but she kept it and gave it back to me. I canceled everything else last night so no one made out with anything. They did get the $20 in my purse, my $300 phone and my $125 camera though. Damn it. I'm too trusting.

So, sorry, folks. No more photos for a while. I can't afford to go out and buy a new camera at the moment. DAMN IT. They took my camera.

No comments: