11.04.2010

FAIL

Miss Betsy enjoying a relaxing day while I have an epic fail day of work

That is how I feel about today's work day. I have the wonderful luxury of working from home one day a week now, and it has been great - well, the first couple times I did it anyway. Today, not so much. It was one of those days where everything I opened locked up on me, or I just managed to screw up everything I touched. I have nothing to show for the frustration I had to deal with today. Absolutely nothing at all. It's insane. I am afraid I may have to chalk today up as "FAIL" and do some extra work this weekend. Do you think my boss will mind if that's how I bill my hours? Hours: 8.0, Description: FAIL

With that being said, the morning was at least somewhat lovely. Miss Betsy had her first ever grooming appointment. Evidently she was very wiggly, but they got the job done. While she was getting her hair cut, I went on a nice long run. I missed run club on Wednesday due to working late, so I tried to make up for it this morning. I managed to do 5.84 miles at an average pace of 9:54/mile. Not too bad. I'm happy with that for now.

Miss Betsy and her first haircut

It's when I got home that everything went to hell. Let's just assume today's workday did not happen, and I will bust my butt twice as hard tomorrow and through the weekend. ::le sigh::

1 comment:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

We all have days like that, today is one of those days for me, nothing is going right, work, I even messed up my bike and now have to take it to the shop and get her fixed, I hope its an easy repair, I wanted to play with her this weekend.