9.02.2010

They like me! They REALLY like me!


Thanks to Mrs. Duffy, I just won my first blog award. And from one of my favorite blogeresses (is this a word?) too! Thank you so much, deary!!! I sincerely appreciate it!!!!

There were conditions attached to such an honor though. All recipients must answer a few questions/complete a task:

1. If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

I'd love to be able to say "there is nothing I would change, as it all got me to where I am now." While I indeed believe part of that, there are definitely things I wish I would have done differently - mainly things where I could change how I treated someone. I will be fine with ME, but I know sometimes I have made other people feel bad - those are the things I would like to change. So, I guess the one thing I wish I could go back in change is to be fully honest at certain points of my life where I know I wasn't. Cryptic, yes - but true.

2. The second thing you have to do is pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
I know that in a way this is cheating (as these ladies have already received the award from others), but I have to regive this honor to:
I also have some newer faves I have been following, and I would like to present them with the award, too - they are inspirational and wonderful!
Kristin at Triathlon Dreams


3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
To Mrs. Duffy - THANK YOU! I started reading Mrs. Duffy's blog when I first turned to the blogging community for advice/suggestions/sharing regarding my amped up training routine. When I knew that running was becoming a bigger part of my life, I wasn't sure how to fold it all in. Mrs. Duffy's blog has held fast and true as a place where I can say "I know EXACTLY what that feels like" very often. Keep blogging, chica! I love it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Thanks for liking my blog!! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Thanks for liking my blog!! :)

Unknown said...

*blushing*

Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete said...

You are so sweet!!! Thank you!!!

Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete said...

Aw, thank you!!!