4.30.2009

50 Things to Distract Me

I am so excited/nervous/fluttery about Saturday! I want to go now now now!!!! We get to stay in a cool hotel, we get to eat at Olive Garden (how silly is it that I am excited about that), and Saturday is the big race! Four months work will finally be put into serious use. WOO HOO. With that being said, here's 50 random things to keep me from bouncing off the walls. (Thanks, Amy!)

1. What color is your toothbrush? The current one is green. I'll get a new one in two weeks at the dentist :-)

2. Name one person who made you smile today? Lauren

3. What were you doing at 8 am today? Making coffee at home

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Talking to a co-worker about the process for ordering Phase 1 environmental reports on commercial properties (awesome, huh??)

5.What is your favorite candy bar? Three Musketeers?? (I don't eat candy bars much!)

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep - I think I have been to 3 actually.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Yep, we can just get a reliance letter!"

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

11. Do you like your wallet? I do! It's one of those flat ones that snaps shut - love it!

12. What was the last thing you ate? tomato soup

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I did! I bought a pair of nifty moisture wicking running socks for Saturday

14. The last sporting event you watched? Probably the IRL race on TV last Sunday.

15. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Popcorn as popcorn works well for me!

16. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Mike

17. Ever go camping? Yes - but it has been a long time!

18. Do you take vitamins daily? I do! Each day after lunch.

19. Do you give to church/charity? I donate my time to causes more than my money.

20. Do you have a tan? eh - not really.

21. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? uh, no.

22. Do you drink your soda with a straw? In a restaurant, yes. Not out of the can.

23. What did your last text message say? I'm outside!

24. What are you doing tomorrow? So glad you asked! Work til noon, then off to the Grandover Resort in Greensboro to lounge by the pool. Then it's off to Olive Garden for dinner, and early to bed.

25. Look to your left, what do you see? A post it note stuck to the wall that says "QALICB = Qualified Active Low-Income Community Business"

26. What color is your watch? Don’t wear a watch

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Nicola

28. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I rarely eat fast food - the only exception is Taco Bell. And then it is normally drive through.

29. What is your favorite number? Right now it's 13.1 :-)

30. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Mike

31. Any plans today? Work, a 2 mile run and packing!

32. How many states have you lived in? Indiana, Texas and North Carolina - so 3 (about to be 4 with the addition of Ohio)

33. Biggest annoyance right now? That nagging scratchy feeling in the back of my throat that is not allowed to turn into a cold until Saturday at 11am...

34. Last song listened to? I don't know :-s I had on NPR on the way to work this morning - so probably some theme song in the damn pledge drive.

35. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Nope.

36. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I wish.

37. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My Ocean Pacific flip flops :-)

38. Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so!

39. Is anyone jealous of you? Hoards of people I'm sure. (puh-leeese)

40. Do you love anyone? Yeppers!

41. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, several of them do - and it seems like more and more every year!

42. What do you usually do during the day? Go to work.

43. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? My Mom grounded me once in elementary school for writing "I hate insert some teacher's name". She told me that you never hate anyone. So, I don't use that word when it comes to people. Do I strongly dislike a few folks? Sure.

44. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I actually use "howdy" much more than hello! (You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can never take the Texas out of the girl!)

45. What color is your car? Duke Blue

46. Do you like cats? I do - I even love love love three of them :-)

47. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I am thinking of Colin Firth - cause in about 7 minutes they close down Main Street to set up the filming of a scene with him in it!!!!

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags? A few of them!

49. How did you get your worst scar? I opened a car door right into my eye socket. I have a nice little scar above my left eye due to that!

50. What is your favorite website? www.
icanhascheezburger.com/

No comments: