11.24.2008

Black Friday - but a lot better

So, I did promise Cookie I would hit a few of the "Black Friday" sales the day after Thanksgiving. I don't have much cash to spend, but I will accompany my friend if she wants to go. But, we do have to be back home in time for me to get a bit of rest and have some leftovers. Because this Friday is Beer Fest. I mean Black Friday. But actually, I MEAN BEER FEST!!!!

Click on the photo to see the ad larger!

PRESENTING, TRIANGLE BREWING COMPANY'S 2nd ANNUAL BLACK FRIDAY BEER FEST!!!!! The proceeds of this event will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. $25 pre-sale gets you amazing NC cask beers and a buffet of food. According to TBC's blog, the beer line up so far is this:

Triangle Brewing Company: Bourbon Aged Abbey Dubbel & Habanero XPA
Duck-Rabbit Brewing Co.: Coffee Porter
Liberty Steakhouse & Brewing: IPA & Brown Ale
Carolina Brewery: Flagship IPA & Oatmeal Porter
Rock Bottom: Pumpkin Pie Ale
Ham's Restaurant and Brewery: Peg Leg Pale Ale
Foothills Brewing Co: Hopium IPA
Natty Green's: Old Town Brown
French Broad: Running Rebels ESB
Top of the Hill: TBA

There will also be draft beers from Carolina Brewing Company (IPA) in Holly Springs, Triangle Brewing Company, Rock Bottom in Charlotte, and Liberty in High Point, as well as various bottles from around the US and world. Happy Thanksgiving, indeed :-)


No comments: