9.16.2008

The show must go on...


I went on a hiatus volunteering with the Carolina Theatre this year. I had previously been an active volunteer for several years. In fact, I started there 3-4 years ago. But, after the engagement, wedding planning, and an unsuccessful attempt to get the Carolina Theatre at a reasonable price for the wedding, I took a break.

Break's over. When I got notice that the Los Lonely Boys were going to play at the theatre, I immediately signed up. I have been a fan of them for about 3 years now, and I just could not pass up the opportunity to see them live.

So, tonight I return to the theatre for what should be an awesome show!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post your review of the show! I just did 3 shows here in New England - Fri/Sat/Sun - and can never get enough of the Garza brothers!!! They had a day off in between so hopefully they played on all cylanders tonight for you. :)

An LLB fan in Vermont