7.16.2008

Digging all the love.....

With the final countdown well underway for the wedding (only 16 full days to go), the response we have been receiving from those around us has been awesome. People tell us how excited they are for us, how much they are looking forward to the wedding, asking us questions about how things are going - and also commenting how calm we seem! Luckily, all the big planning items are in good shape. It's just smaller stuff from here on out.

I just had to mention how wonderful it is to hear so many words of support from the people in our lives. The butterflies are in my tummy everyday - first, because I am about to marry the future father of my children and best partner I could ever imagine having; second because the support we have behind us feels amazing.

Thank you, everyone - and we are just as excited as you are - even moreso!

No comments: