3.13.2008

Yet another quick and fleeting update...

Hi, everyone - again, my apologies. Life has been a bit hectic (in good ways), so I haven't found much time to post here. My Mom is en route to Durham as we speak (she should be somewhere over the Smokey Mountains right now), and I will pick her up shortly before lunch time. This weekend is WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING!!! Woo hoo!!! This weekend, my Mom and all my bridesmaids will be subjecting ourselves to a certain "bridal mart" experience in the hopes of finding an appropriate dress. We are all really looking forward to the trip.

After Mom's departure on Sunday, I will be bunkering down in the library to complete the second round edits to my Masters project. I have a deadline of Sunday night to turn in the next draft. Here's to hoping that my adviser will like the edits and agree I can move forward with a May graduation. If she gives the thumbs down, a summer grad I will be!!!

Will be in touch soon, loyal readers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We expect pictures!!! Have fun shopping!