4.11.2007

A bit to report on....

The weather here is gross. Chilly and rainy. Just makes you want to not leave the house. And Mike is off to Chicago tomorrow morning - or at least he is scheduled to. I just read on CNN that a ton of flights have been cancelled in and out of O'Hare due to poor visibility and snow, and Midway is operating with some bad delays. I hope my sweetie won't have too stressful of a journey tomorrow - or on his way back home Saturday. Oddly enough, I believe it is supposed to warm up here tomorrow!

There is some other stuff I would like to mention (work related), but I don't want to jinx anything, so I am not going to say anything just yet about that. Maybe by the end of the week.......

Tomorrow I am scheduled to meet with a wonderful friend, who also happens to be an excellent attorney, about the situation with my landlady. Hopefully we can whip up a good letter to send to her and get that whole situation wrapped up sooner rather than later.

That's it for now. Man it is hard for me to not talk about the job stuff.......

No comments: