3.22.2007

I made it!

Hi, everyone - just a very quick note to say I made it to Cape Town in one piece. Unfortunately, I contracted one heck of a cold the day I left the US, so the pressure from the flights wasn't so fun to handle. And, I have so much going on here work wise, I can't really take a day off to re-coup. So, I am off to buy some cold meds, grab a slice of pizza and retire to my room for the night to get some rest - hopefully I will feel a bit better tomorrow. (And send Mike your "get better soon" wishes as well - he is sick with the same crap!)

Tomorrow I hope to snap a few photos and get out and wander a bit. If I do, I will post some photo goodness for you. I have yet to get the wireless working in my room, but I assume I will head back this evening and it will miraculously be on. A bit too hopeful, I am sure, but we'll see.

Chat with you all soon.....

1 comment:

SouthAfrica said...

That's pretty crappy to be sick immediately after flying to Cape Town. Hope you recover soon and get to see a bit of the town.