1.26.2007

Just a bit of stress.....

Yeah, so I think I have been stressed a bit the past week. Due to hormonal issues (welcome, monthly visitor - sorry if TMI); the upcoming stress of moving; some stupid financial issues; some hangover effects from reading what the ex wrote about me; and a sick kitty (Buddy ended up with a bladder infection this past weekend and is slowly recovering), I think I have been operating on shaky ground. I have cried a bit more than I would like to own up to, and I am assuming this phase will quickly be out the window soon. Maybe it's just the winter blahs. In fact, I am pretty darn sure it is.

Last night, I spent a great evening out with Lauren, Cookie, Jeff, Jeremy and Mike - all at different times and in different combos - at Satisfaction's in Durham. What started as "Thursday beers" turned into watching the Duke game. We had a great time, and it was so wonderful to spend good times with friends.

Tonight, Mike and I are having "Chinese food and comedy night" at Lauren's with she and Jeremy. Considering we get to go over in sweatpants and t-shirts, eat and laugh, that sounds like quite the relaxing evening. Saturday, I believe Mike and I are going to go over and do some preliminary cleaning at the new house. Depending on how much work we do, there is a party that evening for a friend's birthday.

Sunday, Mike and I are scheduled to have dinner with Meredith and Stefan - Mike and I get to try our skills at cooking a vegan meal! And no, dear, we have to make more than a bowl of air with a side of air dressing.

Also, I am very much and absolutely truly in love with a wonderful man who loves me just the same. The winter blahs will probably be taking a hike rather quickly....

No comments: