11.08.2006

All work today

Hey there, everyone! I wish I had some crazy and exciting Africa stories to share with you today, but alas, all I have done so far is work. The Forum starts on Friday, so it is all prep work from here on out. We did manage to wrap up shortly after 5pm, which is much better than years past. I remember times when I didn't leave the office until 10 or 11pm each night before one of these Forums! So, I guess we are doing something right. But, since I just worked so far today, the only pic I have to share is of a "table cloth" - when the clouds pour over Table Mountain, making a phantom tablecloth appear, flowing over the mountain. It was sundown when I snapped this photo, so my shaky hand due to the wind and the poor lighting just add to its aesthetic :-)

Enjoy!

No comments: