3.13.2012

First Race on SATURDAY

Did I mention I have my very first tri of the season THIS SATURDAY?  It's a St. Patty's Day sprint!  luckily, the swim is an indoor pool swim, but the bike and run are outside.  Right now the weather is showing a high of 60 something and a low of the high 40s, so we shouldn't turn to total icicles.  I'm guessing that bike ride is going to be a bit chilly though!


The other fun thing about this race is that a couple of teamroll members will be racing.  Our first "team race"!  YAY RACING!

I'll get to ride Grace for the first time in competition - so excited!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Have a great race! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes.

Matthew Smith said...

Yay! The first one of the year is always the scariest and yet so rewarding! You're gonna do great! Plus, with Grace under you, you can't lose!!!

Unknown said...

Fun... but *what were you thinking signing up for this*??? I'm a big cold wuss, I can't comprehend! But the freaky 60 degree warmth will be awesome. Have a great time!

M said...

My exact thinking was "Oh! A Race for $35!" Then I thought "Please let it be unseasonably warm!" And it was. Yay! (BTW, BDD is crazy enough to be doing this race, too - it was HIS idea really)