3.25.2010

Video blog for the day: Rain and getting lost

I set out on a 4.5 mile run that I mapped out some time ago and have never run. It was raining a bit, but not too much. I also didn't check the elevation map on the run before starting out.

I ended up missing one of my turns and had to back track over some killer hills. And the rain really set in. 5.2 miles later I was finished - soaked but feeling good. Mapmyrun says I did a terrible 12:30 per mile. But after those hills, I can see why. I think I lost most of my time on one damn hill.

Anyway, I was feeling good enough after Mile 5 to shoot a little video. I also wanted to get my phone out of my pocket and make sure that it wasn't drenched and dead! Enjoy! My first running video blog!

video



3 comments:

M said...

I realize the video isn't working - but blogger won't let me in to change it. Will be fixed soon!

Lauren said...

LOVE IT! You're so cute!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas