8.28.2007

What should I do?


I leave for Chicago on Thursday morning with Mike. He is participating in the annual APSA meeting, and I am tagging along for vacation. This is not my first trip to Chicago, but it is one of the first times I will pretty much be in control of my schedule for the days I will be there (note that the evenings are pretty much all scheduled). While Mike is in session and being the great political scientist he is, what should I do? Give me your suggestions! Tours? Museums? Shopping? Any other cool places? Help me plan an itinerary!!

Trip details: We arrive in Chicago about 1:30 Thursday afternoon and depart on Sunday around 4pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rotofugi, go look at the cool toys.
Cubs are in town, sit in the bleachers
try to catch a show at the Metro
call up Jay Ryan at the Birdmachine and ask to visit his new studio
take a break from veggi land and have yourself a killer italian beef.

ed