4.24.2007

Exciting Week

Okay, it is only Tuesday, but tonight starts all the fun activities going on in the next 6 days!! We have on the agenda:

1) Cookie is the trivia master tonight at the Joyce. It will be cool to have Cookie giving the questions, but then again, we lose a team member. But, I am sure the rest of us can try to bring home a victory. It has been TOO LONG (over a month I think) since we have won. So everyone, bring your A game!

2) LDOC at Duke: Tomorrow is the "Last Day of Classes" at Duke. Doesn't mean a lot to me for that fact (since my last class was last Monday), but the Dukies throw a major party on the West Campus Quad. Common and Jason Mraz will be playing around 7pm. I cannot wait to see Common! for FREE!

3) Friday means the arrival of buddies Ed and Amy from Atlanta. They are friends of Mike's from high school near Tampa. It has been a while since we have seen them, so I am really looking forward to their arrival Friday evening.

4) Saturday is BEERFEST! WOO HOO! Besides visiting us, Ed and Amy are headed in to go to Beerfest in Raleigh with us. We are headed to to the afternoon session - which should give us plenty of time to get sobered up afterwards and drive home before it is dark. Beerfest days are excellent, and I can't wait for this one. Besides Ed and Amy, there are more of us going: Lauren and Jeremy, Carlton and Inken, Daniella, Cookie and Mike and I. Taylor and Chaz may make the trip out, and if we can convince anyone else to try and scalp a ticket, we may have more. But it should be a great time. I would say I'd take pics, but I have no camera :( Oh well, I guess I'll just have to drink beer!

5) Sunday will be sleep in and decompress time. We have a PoliSci event to make an appearance at at some point, but other than that, nothing else. Monday is back to work!

I just can't wait for all this fun stuff!!!!!

No comments: