3.15.2007

MARCH MADNESS


So, we are now about 4.5 hours into "March Madness," and my bracket is not looking great so far (okay, but not great). Out of all the games that are completed as of the moment I am writing this blog (4:59pm), I have guessed 3 games correct and 3 games incorrect. Poor Davidson didn't bring it home (it's Mike's alma mater), and I wanted Tech to upset BC. That didn't happen either.


Louisville came out with a win (a new secret favorite of mine - I secretly hope Mike may have to teach there some time so I can live there for a while - I like the city!), and Georgetown pulled through. Right now, Texas A&M (my alma mater) is winning their game, so hopefully my dear ol' Ags will move on to the next round.


It's actually kind of fun to pay attention to all this stuff. This is only my second year to really pay attention to the brackets, so yay for me. North Carolina (the state, not the school) basketball has finally made a place in my heart.


and tonight,


LET'S GO DUKE!

UPDATE: You have to be kidding me. We lost to VCU??? Oh well, there is always next year. And I still have Texas A&M to root for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Kansas! Don't forget you can still root for Kansas!! ;)

At least your team lost to the team with the HOTTEST COACH EVER.

-Darrah