8.16.2006

HOME!

Hi, everyone! I am happy to report I am home safe and sound. I got in at about 9:30pm on Monday, and I was so thrilled to touch NC soil! Checking in at Heathrow was a nightmare - stood in line for almost 2.5 hours just to check in for my flight, but getting through security took only about 5 minutes! Goes pretty fast when all you have is a plastic bag and then get felt up by friendly airline security personnel. My flight was delayed a couple hours out of Paris, and I arrived in NY late. but, I managed to get a great cab driver who got me to La Guardia in record time, and I was able to catch my flight home.

I am so thrilled to be back. I will be popping into work occasionally over the next couple of days, but I will return full time on Monday.

2 comments:

D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YAY! I was beginning to wonder about you! :)

(That was my deleted comment above--sorry!)

Darrah